Back to Categories
AD58 Casement Window System(Outward Opening)
This product is widely used in residential properties like condominiums, bungalows or villas, schools, hospitals and commercial settings like factories and business buildings.
It's adherence to functional and performance requirements to international standard, and wide range of applications and bigger opening size recommendations makes it an ideal choice in new construction,
replacement and remodeling projects.
Outward Opening Casement Windows
- Main profile wall thickness of > 2.5mm is fully compliant to technical specification set forth in European standard, EN 12608 - Class B.
- Multiple chamber system design enhances heat and sound insulation properties.
- Galvanized steel reinforcement of thickness > 1.5 mm imparts optimum stability to the window system.
- It is capable of accommodating different glass thickness through the use of different sized glazing beads from the VEKA range
- Vacuum Spraying, Color foil lamination and Vacuum spray coating processes can be applied to the profile systems to satisfy the aesthetical needs for color coordinated windows in development.
Colors and Patterns